Feather Hair extensions are easy to put in your own hair with the proper tools and supplies.
Our Do It Yourself (DIY) kits provide you with the supplies, and easy to follow instructions.
You can blow-dry, straighten, curl, wash, and trim them to the desired length.
How to Install:
1. Insert the microbead through your wooden hook tool.
2. Grab a section of hair. Make sure that the amount of hair and the feathers will fit into the bead.
3. Open the little latch door of your hook tool, (twist the hair slightly to hold them together) hook it around your hair, close the latch door and slide the bead then pull the hair through.
4. Push the bead to your scalp then insert the feather extension in the microbead.
5. Crimp down onto the microbead to flatten around the feathers and your hair, with the pliers. Make it tight enough so the feather will not slide out.
How to Remove: Use the pliers, crimp the microbead in the opposite direction to force it open, slide off the bead,, and extension from your hair.
Feather Length: 45 cm.
Pliers length: about 13 cm.
Hook length: about 14 cm.
Microbead size: 5mm outer diameter, 3mm internal diameter.
Included in Package:
55 - feather hair extensions.
1 - plier
1 - hook
Please Note: These are synthetic feather hair extensions, which are professionally dyed to look like feathers.
Due to popular demand, please allow 16 - 26 days for shipping.